borit
    http://www.borit.com/

any oppionions or recomendations?
    one over the other?
    or do you know of a diffrent system?

thank you in advance.
    Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
    attributed to Samuel Johnson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

done this many times, only without the expensive tool. Attach a hose nozzle to one end of the pipe, a hose to the other end, turn on the water and push the pipe through. The water washes the soil out of the way and back to the entry hole so have a deeper pit at the entry hole to accommodate the water/mud.

Comment

I have "jetted" as well but the problem is if you hit just one small rock or some other hard spot, you basically have to start over or you end up under mining the slab your working on, as you wash out so much material and I have had a number of drive ways crack where the jetting took place, (so far no one has complained) as they cracked a time after the jetting was done, but my guess is the jetting is the cause,
      ~~~~~~~~~~
      the directions basically say it displaces the soil and will jiggle small rocks out of the way, and not to use so much water as to "wash out the tailings"

Just looking for more information than what the manufacture gives, and some personal experience if possible.
      but thank-you for the response,
      Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
      attributed to Samuel Johnson
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Working...
      X