X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the Rigid router????

Home Depot has sold a 2 1/4 hp router which has been highly praised on this forum. (See
    http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/Heavy-Du...ombo/index.htm ) I live in Canada, close to the border, and as it is not for sale here, was prepared to make the trip to the US... but it is no longer listed for sale!?! Rigid told me "Thank you for your interest in this promotional item." A one line repsonse to my questions and I guess I'm out of luck. Anyone out there know what's going on? Will it be re-released? .. and if so, when? I'm trying to hold off buying, but if I have to wait too long, I'll settle for the Porter Cable combo..
    dd

i just saw some yesterday at the end of the tool area. they probably had 9-12 for $199 I believe.

actually, i see them all over the HD's here in so. NY

Comment

I bought mine about 2 weeks ago! And they still had more on the shelves!
      What gives?
      Everyone thinks there problems are more important than yours!

Comment

Thanks for your replies. I had been trying over the internet and the Home Depot site wasn't listing the RIGID router at all! I then made a couple of calls to stores near the border and they were out of stock. I guess I just called the wrong stores. I kept trying and found the last one in Watertown. Yay!
        Persistence pays off.
        dd

Comment

I seen it in Florida stores. Have fun.

Comment

South Suburbs of Chicago HD stores have them.( wouldnt buy em tho, not after buying the ridgid bansaw)

Comment

Working...
            X