X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price of the 4 PC 24XLI kit

what did everybody pay for their 4pc (hammer drill, circ saw, recip, and flashlight)?

I wanted to get my bro the XLI drill for XMAS, basically so he could replace his POS B&D with something he won't have to worry about.

I went to an HD today and they had the 4PC (Lithium XLI, not the 18V kit) for $397, and luckily I had a 10% off in my car so I went ahead and bought it. I don't know if this is the best price, since this is actually the 1st time I've seen it in an HD (out of 4 or 5 i've been to, this is the only that has had the set).

But I figured for just a little bit more, I could get the 4pc kit instead of just the drill.

More about Hilti at Home Depot

I was in the return line and a guy wanted to return a Hilti Rotary Hammer.
    The HD empolyee could not accept the return. He said the Hilti rep had to process Hilti returns and he leaves at 5:00 pm every day.

Comment

I think the 24V kit went down to $397 just starting today. I heard it wasnt selling very good so they are getting rid of it.

The only way to get Hilti in my store is through the tool rental dept. I dont know if you can special order them, but my store does not stock them at all.

Comment

[QUOTE=Orange Apron;61634]I think the 24V kit went down to $397 just starting today. I heard it wasnt selling very good so they are getting rid of it.

What do you think they will replace them with? Or will they just sell them at the lower price? My local store had the price @ $397 as if that was the regular price. I noticed HD Online just put it on sale today for $397.

Comment

JW I dont know. I will see if I can get more info later this week. I dont think it was a tool issue.

Comment

4 Piece Lithium Combo Now $197 Online!

This seems too good to be possible...As I type this (2:00 Central, Nov 8th, the 4pc Ridgid Lithium set is $197 as an online special. I'm going to buy a set not because I need the tools; I'm just a tool whore sucker for give-a-way prices!

Comment

4 Piece Lithium Combo Now $197 Online!

This seems too good to be possible...As I type this (2:00 Central, Nov 8th, the 4pc Ridgid Lithium set is $197 as an online special. I'm going to buy a set not because I need the tools; I'm just a tool whore sucker for give-a-way prices!

Update

At 2:15 the website tells you it is unavailable, check with your local store (where it is $397) Very strange

Comment

Has anybody checked to see if they are in fact $197 at HD. Last week I saw them at $397 but if they are going for $197 like the website says I'm sure I can find a use for them! They seem to be moving at 397 though. I noticed in the week they dropped them the box stack at the store was significantly lower.

Comment

I think this is just a price mistake on their website. Notice that if you click on the item, it shows as $397 on the product page.

Comment

Did anyone see the older 18V sets going on Ebay?

If I hadn't already bought the set at HD for $209 I'd probably by one off Ebay for $150. Heck of a price. The person probably got some major discount on top fo the $209 price to be able to sell the set for $150. Also has a 4 piece set for $250.

Comment

I just signed up for this forum; I too saw the internet special and was succesfull at ordering one yesterday morning. Although it took me a while I managed to get H.D. to sell it to me for 197. In an effort to dodge the shipping fee I tried to get my local H.D. to honor the price; the store manager informed me the internet sales is a different division and was unable to price match. So, I tried to place the order via the internet and had no success; when I went to check out the price went to 397. I then called the 1-800 number and spoke to the internet sales people; she had to get a managers overide to sell it at the advertised price. When I was on the line she noticed they only had about 12 available. I tried to order two; however, she said she could only process one per customer. Can't wait to get it, I think it was a good price.

Comment

our local HD matched the $197.00 price i got 1 a short time ago but paid 649.00 now trying to get some kind of adjustmemt one the one i paid 649.00 for

Comment

I also saw the internet special except they were out of stock. Talked to my local home depot and they agreed to sell me them at the same price plus the 28 dollar shipping charge. So I got my 4 piece set for 225.00 Also some where on this forum I was pointed to a location for coupon worth a free maxselect tool if the R932 was purchased after 10/26 - before 1/3/07. So i sent in for the jigsaw so now I have a 5pc set for 225

Comment

Nicely done, it is a shame my local H.D. wouldn't honor the price. I could have used it today, my 13 year old dewalt 12 V is limping really bad. No matter, mine was shipped yesterday and should arrive by Tuesday. I too saw the rebate for a free max select. I am probably going to opt for the planer since I already have a Bosch jigsaw which I really like.

Comment

I got my free Max jigsaw fast, about 1 week after I mailed in the offer.
                              I wonder if it was a returned item because it had black marks on it. However it does work fine.

Comment

Working...
                              X