X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality never goes out of style.

Hello all! It's been several months since I was active here and glad to be back! Great info as always - thanks.
    It seems I'm a cold weather woodworker. Other work deadlines have been completed and it's time to get back to woodworking...

Just want to share something regarding quality tools. Last year I searched, posted and found much info about Forest WWII blades. I purchased one about 6 months ago and it was not mounted until yesterday on my 3650.

Holy crap! I never knew cuts could be so easy and precise. It was just 3/4 oak but it is absolutely unbelieveable how it went through like butter.

I'm only sorry it has taken this long to try my new blade. Next up, I need to break out the Freud Stacked Dado I bought 6 months ago as well!

Thanks for all the great info here.
    Skip
    Stay well and play well.
    Skip

Originally posted by skipsax View Post
    Hello all! It's been several months since I was active here and glad to be back! Great info as always - thanks.
    It seems I'm a cold weather woodworker. Other work deadlines have been completed and it's time to get back to woodworking...

Just want to share something regarding quality tools. Last year I searched, posted and found much info about Forest WWII blades. I purchased one about 6 months ago and it was not mounted until yesterday on my 3650.

Holy crap! I never knew cuts could be so easy and precise. It was just 3/4 oak but it is absolutely unbelieveable how it went through like butter.

I'm only sorry it has taken this long to try my new blade. Next up, I need to break out the Freud Stacked Dado I bought 6 months ago as well!

Thanks for all the great info here.
    Skip
    Great blade. I picked one up myself on sale @ Amazon about 2-months ago. Cuts are very clean. One of the biggest factors in my decision to buy the blade is that I can drop it off at Forrest Mfg to be resharpened (I live in NJ).

Comment

Holy crap! I never knew cuts could be so easy and precise. It was just 3/4 oak but it is absolutely unbelievable how it went through like butter.
      It's always a nice feeling when you buy something and it works even better than you expected it too, isn't it?
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I had the same reaction to my WWII. Congrats on grabbing a great general purpose blade!

Comment

Originally posted by MrZ View Post
          Great blade. I picked one up myself on sale @ Amazon about 2-months ago. Cuts are very clean. One of the biggest factors in my decision to buy the blade is that I can drop it off at Forrest Mfg to be resharpened (I live in NJ).
          Nice! You can then go across the street to Rutt's Hut for a Jersey dog.

Comment

Originally posted by CheekyMonkeyWrench View Post
            Nice! You can then go across the street to Rutt's Hut for a Jersey dog.
            Yesssssss!!!!! My plan exactly.

Comment

Well here it is...the first project using solid oak and the Forrest blade.
              Stay well and play well.
              Skip

Comment

Pic might help!

oops. Pic might help!
                Stay well and play well.
                Skip

Comment

Pic here.

I have great intentions. Just can't seem to press the "upload" button!
                  Attached Files
                  Stay well and play well.
                  Skip

Comment

I have great intentions. Just can't seem to press the "upload" button!
                    Nice work!!

Comment

Thanks MrZ...I'm learning...
                      Stay well and play well.
                      Skip

Comment

Working...
                      X