X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serial Number??

Ok, maybe I'm over thinking this, but my LSA form I have to fill out for my new Ridgid router has a nice neat space for the serial number. 10 little blank squares. But, my serial number is 11 digits (even the example has 11).

What gives? Do I drop a digit? Do I put it in the next square?

I know, I know like I said I'm over thinking this, but I don't want to make a mistake that will bite me down the road when I need help.

Any thougths?

Thanks,
    Hiker-42

It took me a second to figure out what you meant by "10 blank squares". I assume you are talking about the hand written form. My suggestions would be to set up an eBox and register on-line. You will need to mail in a copy of the receipt and the UPC labels from the box. When I mail these in, I put all the information (name, address, SN etc.. on the receipt copy and the back of the UPC).

I guess if you want to use the form, just add a digit to the end. Don't leave any of them out.

Hope this helps.

Comment

..........And don't forget to make and keep copies for yourself.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by Hiker-42 View Post
        Ok, maybe I'm over thinking this, but my LSA form I have to fill out for my new Ridgid router has a nice neat space for the serial number. 10 little blank squares. But, my serial number is 11 digits (even the example has 11).
        Thanks, Hiker-42
        How many digits in the S/N of your Ford Prefect??
        Lorax
        "Did you put the yellow key in the switch?" TOD 01/09/06

Comment

I remember noticing the lack of available "squares" for the serial number when I got my first Ridgid tool a couple years ago. Thought they would have corrected that by now. I went and registered it online and had no problems, following similar advice as others have posted above.
          Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

Working...
          X