Serial Number??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serial Number??

Ok, maybe I'm over thinking this, but my LSA form I have to fill out for my new Ridgid router has a nice neat space for the serial number. 10 little blank squares. But, my serial number is 11 digits (even the example has 11).

What gives? Do I drop a digit? Do I put it in the next square?

I know, I know like I said I'm over thinking this, but I don't want to make a mistake that will bite me down the road when I need help.

Any thougths?

Thanks,
    Hiker-42

It took me a second to figure out what you meant by "10 blank squares". I assume you are talking about the hand written form. My suggestions would be to set up an eBox and register on-line. You will need to mail in a copy of the receipt and the UPC labels from the box. When I mail these in, I put all the information (name, address, SN etc.. on the receipt copy and the back of the UPC).

I guess if you want to use the form, just add a digit to the end. Don't leave any of them out.

Hope this helps.

Comment

..........And don't forget to make and keep copies for yourself.
      ================================================== ====
      ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Originally posted by Hiker-42 View Post
        Ok, maybe I'm over thinking this, but my LSA form I have to fill out for my new Ridgid router has a nice neat space for the serial number. 10 little blank squares. But, my serial number is 11 digits (even the example has 11).
        Thanks, Hiker-42
        How many digits in the S/N of your Ford Prefect??
        Lorax
        "Did you put the yellow key in the switch?" TOD 01/09/06

Comment

I remember noticing the lack of available "squares" for the serial number when I got my first Ridgid tool a couple years ago. Thought they would have corrected that by now. I went and registered it online and had no problems, following similar advice as others have posted above.
          Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

Working...
          X