Router Inquiry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Router Inquiry

I recently was given the router combo with the fixed base and the plunge base. Is there a circular style handle available for it such as the one that Dewalt sells?

Uh, I think we need a little more information. What router combo were you given? Need model #. And you stated "circular handle"; do you mean "D" handle? Just trying to help.

Comment

If you're talking about the Ridgid combo then there isn't any other handles available except the ones that come with the router. Personally, I think that the design of the handles on the Ridgid may just give you a little better control of the router then the round handle design used by other mfgs.
      Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian."
      ------- Henry Ford

Comment

model #

I was given the combo model #R2930 which included both a fixed base and a plunge base, both of which have two handles located on exact opposite sides of the router. I am looking for a handle like the one found on this page

http://www.dewalt.com/us/products/to...productID=5595

Didn't mean to plug Dewalt, just wondering if Ridgid makes a similar accessory for my router. thanks

Comment

Working...
        X