Anyone here from kansas city?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here from kansas city?

I have a black walnut tree trunk in the back of our maintenance yard I would like to get rid of. It is 11 feet long and 2.5 feet in diameter. It has been laying on an old Air Force supply cart for at least 8 years so it has been off the ground that long. Any help?
    God Bless You Super Good!!!

Originally posted by davevb View Post
    I have a black walnut tree trunk in the back of our maintenance yard I would like to get rid of. It is 11 feet long and 2.5 feet in diameter. It has been laying on an old Air Force supply cart for at least 8 years so it has been off the ground that long. Any help?
    I'm in KC (Prairie Village). Not sure I have a spot for it right now, or where to get it milled. If I can figure that out, I may take it off your hands.
    ~tig
    www.jasonrichardtaylor.com

Comment

Wither the Walnut

I'm also in KC (Northland), but I'm so full up on walnut right now I can barely move through my woodshop. It's a beautiful thing to have friends in the hardwoods industry who are willing to part with thousands of square feet of sample walnut, cherry, maple, oak, hickory, etc. I'm sure somebody around has a sled for a chainsaw and can rip that walnut into lumber.

Comment

Working...
      X