X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS3650 with router table?????

Hey everyone, just picked up the TS3650, and i'm very impressed. I'm wondering if anyone out there has tried adding a router table into the space to the right of the blade. I'm going to give it a try, but if someone has had any success, i'd love to hear how you did it. Mabey a picture if you have one. I'll keep everyone posted on my progress in the mean time.

I'll post pictures tonight or tomorrow morning.
    Durham

Comment

3650 router table

Hello atsirk

Use the search button and key in "3650 router table" without the quotes . Look down the list for an entry by alexc2323. This will give you some ideas for attaching a router table. There are also other ideas in the other messages in this thread.

I am currently designing a steel, angle iron frame to attach both an outfeed table and router table but it is not ready for prime time pics.

If you do make a table, please do not attach it to the fence rails as the weight of the table will distort the rails and cause the fence to bind.

Comment

Incra system

I added the Incra system to the TS and I absolutly love it. The router lift is very nice too. And the space of having my TS and roter table as 1 is very nice.
        Attached Files
        Durham

Comment

kdur,
          Why do you have a router plate on both sides?
          www.TheWoodCellar.com

Comment

I bought the set-up this ppast summer. It was cheaper to buy the package with an insert for both sides. I don't currently use the left side much, and it doesn't have a lift, but it is nice to have it if I need it.
            Durham

Comment

Durham,
              I just added this: http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/produ...id=00925351000
              I was able to install it in about 30 minutes.....I needed an adapter for my Porter Cable router, but sure beats having to 'retro-fit' a table...
              Works for me, your mileage may vary...

Don Tolbert

Comment

here's my effort:

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9413

Comment

Router Table as TS3650 Extension

Here are a couple of pics of my shop made table:
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X