Mitre Saw Utility Vehicle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitre Saw Utility Vehicle

Looking at this as a multi use piece of equipment. Can a planer be mounted on it? Anybody have one or suggest a better unit? The help would be appreciated.

Absolutely you can mount a planer on it. I have one and am more than pleased with it. I'm not saying its going to happen but this item might be due to go on sale as its been about 7 months since I bought mine which was the last time they went on sale.
    Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    ------- Henry Ford

Comment

the mitre saw utility vehicle is one of the best things i have bought,

i wasnt going to buy my ridgid saw unless they had the MSUV in stock

u can set up in minutes, move and set up again as needed,

im a guy with no woodshop, just the garage when theres no cars in it, so i find it completely useful, especially the rollers

Comment

I really like my MSUV. Like many others, I bought it on sale for $99. I would guess that Home Depot will put them back on sale at that price between now and Christmas. I would also suggest getting it now, they go fast when the price drops. Keep your receipt, and when/if they go on sale (within 30 days?), get a refund for the difference.

Comment

Working...
        X