Going to buy Ridgid table saw today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to buy Ridgid table saw today

Yep finally gonna break down and go buy the Ridgid TS2400LS. Tired of going to my dads to rip boards. I am getting the portable model over the contractor one as I do alot of side jobs and need something that I can take with. Hope I am making a good decision. Nice addition to my current Ridgid tool line up that consists of 18v hammer drill,18v sawsall,18v jigsaw,18v circular saw,18v planer,18v flashlight,18v caulk gun,6 1/8 jointer,vacuum and I am sure I am forgetting something but u get the point. Let me know if I am making a good decision

Originally posted by MUSTANGS7981 View Post
    Yep finally gonna break down and go buy the Ridgid TS2400LS. Tired of going to my dads to rip boards. I am getting the portable model over the contractor one as I do alot of side jobs and need something that I can take with. Hope I am making a good decision. Nice addition to my current Ridgid tool line up that consists of 18v hammer drill,18v sawsall,18v jigsaw,18v circular saw,18v planer,18v flashlight,18v caulk gun,6 1/8 jointer,vacuum and I am sure I am forgetting something but u get the point. Let me know if I am making a good decision
    Greetings,

Having just bought the TS2400LS two days ago I would say go for it! I searched long and wide to find the best bang for the buck for what we needed and kept coming back to this one. I must have looked at and handled a dozen other ones over the past weeks but always had this one on the top of my list for fit-n-feel as something good and solid in the right size for us.

Ciao,
    Falcon

Comment

Which saw is best is a bit subjective, but the 2400 has everything it takes to do the job...

Comment

I to was going to get one tonight but I saw that the SCMS is on sale and has a price break of $50 so I am waiting for them to lower the price on the TS2400. I never know I might get there and just get that to.

Comment

Working...
        X