X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS DeWalt 18V cordless drill

I bought 5 @ $99.00 on Friday from HD. Originally I was going to put them on Ebay, I don't have the right temperment for Ebay so I'm either going to sell them for $115.00 plus shipping to cover my cost and tax or return them. If anyone is interested. Ship from 96080 they're about 6 lbs.
    Model DW 929K-2 18V, two batteries, 1 hour charger and case. UNOPENED

ummm why? it just seems strange to me
    9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

But, you do have the right temperament to try and hawk them here? I agree with OSC, it just seems strange to me too.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

deWalt drill

Excuse me all to hell I didn't realize I would offend you so much. I will not try again

Comment

please don't get offended as this was not my intent. it just seems odd that you would spend $500 on something then either return them just to get your money back or try to sell them here for a mere $16 profit since the buyer is paying for the shipping also with only 9 post to your name it makes wonder if you are a real and honest poster or a scamer. you have to see it fron our point of view too. no offence and happy hoiadays
          9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

nice offer, too bad they are still $99 until tomorrow (free shipping too if you order from hd.com)

alot of people here make purchases with coupons, so your offer.....well......is not very good
            Last edited by CheekyMonkeyWrench; 11-27-2006, 12:14 AM. Reason: yes

Comment

Return them. The are POS

Originally posted by bcmadsen View Post
              I bought 5 @ $99.00 on Friday from HD. Originally I was going to put them on Ebay, I don't have the right temperment for Ebay so I'm either going to sell them for $115.00 plus shipping to cover my cost and tax or return them. If anyone is interested. Ship from 96080 they're about 6 lbs.
              Model DW 929K-2 18V, two batteries, 1 hour charger and case. UNOPENED
              You need to open the box and take a look at what you bought.
              I did the same thing and brought it back to Home Depot.
              The Dewalt rep was there and recognizes they are NOT the same as the 18v drills we are accustomed to seeing from Dewalt.

At the HD I bought this drill from, the handwritten sign stated these were $179 drills for $99. Even the rep admits this is not the case.

I feel mislead. In any case, HD took it back.

Comment

Agreed....these are cheap drills in DeWalt clothing

Originally posted by royjcouvillion View Post
                You need to open the box and take a look at what you bought.
                I did the same thing and brought it back to Home Depot.
                The Dewalt rep was there and recognizes they are NOT the same as the 18v drills we are accustomed to seeing from Dewalt.

At the HD I bought this drill from, the handwritten sign stated these were $179 drills for $99. Even the rep admits this is not the case.

I feel mislead. In any case, HD took it back.
                IMHO, you'd be better off buying the $49 Ryobi Drill and Circular saw combo deal. At least that drill is 1/2 inch. The DeWalt drill comes with a tinier battery than you'd normally get (definitely not XRP), a 3/8" chuck (not sure the brand), and plastic grip with no rubber overmold. A 3/8" chuck in an 18 volt drill is a waste.

Here is a pic of the real deal.

Last edited by Disaster; 11-27-2006, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X