X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hidie ho all

New to this forum page and saying hello. I have purshased the 3650 Dec 02 ,06 and have had no problems with assembly. I have used it numerous times since then and I am very impressed ! I had a craftsman table saw for 2 years before i upgraded to this one.Needless to say i got more use out of my circular saw than i did that TS.I researched this product for 5 months before I made my mind up and all that can be said is i'm very happy with the upgrade.This is the first ridgid tool I have ever purchased .Anyways, glad to find a forum site exclusively for a tool. Glad to meet yall.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the saw. I also have a 3650 and love it. So far have had zero problems with it.
    SSG, U.S. Army
    Retired
    K.I.S.S., R.T.F.M.

Comment

Welcome, Hellcat! I went through the same decision process last year. It was between the Grizz (cabinet saw) and the Ridgid. Finally decided on the Ridgid 3650 as the best buy for the buck. I've been exceptionally happy with it ever since. Enjoy the forums. Post some pics of your projects when you get a chance!
      I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Welcome. This is a pretty decent site to find or ask for some valuable information.

Originally posted by hellcatt200 View Post
        Anyways, glad to find a forum site exclusively for a tool.
        No worries about this site being too exclusive. I have found it to be very useful for many different topics and tool/plumbing/electrical related information.
        Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

Working...
        X