Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

Looking for "Quick & Easy Router Table" from ShopNotes Jan 2006 (Iss 85)

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for "Quick & Easy Router Table" from ShopNotes Jan 2006 (Iss 85)

Does anyone have an electronic copy of the router table plans from the Jan 2006 issue (#85) of Shopnotes. The article was titled "Quick & Easy Router Table".

My local reference library does not carry the Shopnotes periodical and I'm not sure of any local store that would have that back issue. I just need that particular article. The cutting diagram on the Shopnotes website does not help me too much.

So any suggestions in how I can get a hold of that article would be very much appreciated.

Hopefully this it is> http://www.shopnotes.com/issues/085/...-router-table/
    That is the "online extra"PDF cutting diagram, you can order past issues from shopnotes.
    Last edited by American and Proud; 12-20-2006, 04:16 PM.

Comment

The PDF doesn't really give much detail on how to build the table All it shows is how to cut the plywood to the sizes needed and that's it! As a newbie there is no way I can make this table from the directions provided but I do want to make a router table.
      Little River Bed and Breakfast, Peterborough NH

Comment

The pdf file for the cutting diagram is only for the optional table stand and drawers for which the router table sits on. I managed to get the scanned pages of the article sent to me from another woodworking forum. Let me know if you want me to email them to you.
        Last edited by dieselgg; 12-24-2006, 01:40 PM.

Comment

I shot you an email to your yahoo addy, thanks.
          Little River Bed and Breakfast, Peterborough NH

Comment

Doggy,

I emailed the pdf files to your email.

Comment

Re: Looking for "Quick & Easy Router Table" from ShopNotes Jan 2006 (Iss 85)

Have you found what you have been looking for? I have that issue of the magazine and I am in the process of building the table and stand now.
              Len Brightly

Comment

Originally posted by lbrightly View Post
                Have you found what you have been looking for? I have that issue of the magazine and I am in the process of building the table and stand now.
                Len Brightly
                I'd be interested in that if you don't mind. PM me and I'll give you my email address.

Comment

I too as new as I am would like a copy if possible.

can be sen to this email address

johneybravvo@hotmail.com

thanks much

Comment

Working...
                  X