No announcement yet.

What type of glue is it?

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What type of glue is it?

    I bought several tools and acc. from a closed down cabinet shop where the owner had passed a way.
    I received a gallon of this glue that is pink when in liquid form and a deep red when dry. Seems to be pretty good stuff. anyone have any ideal what it is and where i can get more??
    thanks for the help

  • #2
    I don't know the name and am not sure if it is the same glue, but have seen used (and used a couple of times myself in the past) a glue that is used for attaching plastic corner beading for drywall. I have seen it in both spray and liquid forms. It goes on pink and dries to a red color. Gets very tacky in about 20 seconds and dry in about 30 minutes. I have never seen it used for anything but that though. Not sure if that is any help, but may help point you in the right direction.
    Still enjoying all 10 fingers!


    • #3
      This guy used it for all of his work. He did work for a couple of the big shops around here and I think they required he use it.