Table Extenshions & Table Legs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table Extenshions & Table Legs?

Well im thinking of removing my legs off my 3650 and making a table saw station with out feed table attached.
    then a router table in one if the extentions
    has any one here have done that and would you do it again?
    does any one have or know were i can find a few pics on this topic?

thanks roddy
    ________
    Yamaha FZR600
    Last edited by RODDY; 01-22-2011, 10:32 AM.

Someone posted a thread on here around a year or so ago (I think?) with something like that. I can't remember if it was a 3650 or a 3612. I am not able to find it via a search. Perhaps another member knows where it is or a proper syntax to use to search for that thread. There were several pics as I recall.
    Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

I think this is the thread referred to above;

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/sho...=table+cabinet
      "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
      John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Thanks Bob, that is the thread I was trying to find. Doesn't look like that gentleman used an outfeed table, but I am sure one could be worked out with a bit of extra effort.
        Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

Or you could add one similar to mine, shouldn't need to change much if at all.

3650 Outfeed Table
          "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
          John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Working...
          X