new guy saying hi!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new guy saying hi!

Signed up over the weekend after buying my first Ridgid narrow crown staple gun. Really liked reading the forum over the weekend and hope to join in in some of the conversations. Been a DeWalt fan for years but the Ridgid seems to have a good rep and the warrantee can't be beat!

Mark

[I]5 out of 4 people have problems with fractions.
    Congratulations to Mr. "the sky is falling" Al Gore, nominated the new Village Idiot!

Welcome Mark! The quality of the people here is what makes the difference. There's always someone with a good idea, and typically it's 4 or 5 good ideas.
    Looking forward to your posts.

-Sandy
    I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Welcome. Don't forget to open an eBox and register your nailer. Also, cut out the UPC from the box and mail that along with your receipt to Ridgid and sign up for the Limited Lifetime Service Agreement.
      ================================================== ====
      All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. You'll find HEAPS of good advice on here - i have learned much from my time here. Don't be shy about asking questions!

My best bit of advice is to learn how to use the "search" feature!

Comment

Welcome aboard. Thanks for chiming in on my 2stage dc questions.
          Hector...

Comment

Originally posted by VASandy View Post
            Welcome Mark! The quality of the people here is what makes the difference. There's always someone with a good idea, and typically it's 4 or 5 good ideas.
            And then there's me. I generally don't know anything about anything here but throw in my 2 cents anyway.

Welcome to the forums.

Comment

If you register your tools online throught your Ebox within Customer Support in the Ridgid website, there is no need to send in the UPC from the product packaging. You do, however, still have to send in a copy of the receipt with identifying info on it(name, address, email address and Ebox #).
              there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Before sending in your request to register for the LLSA you should probably read this in its entirety before mailing anything in. A cover letter will also make the process go smoother. In my cover letter, as was suggested by others, I referenced the following;
                1. Model number of tool being registered
                2. Description of tool being registered
                3. Serial number of tool being registered
                4. Ridgid assigned ID number of tool being assigned
                5. eBox login name
                ================================================== ====
                All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
                  Before sending in your request to register for the LLSA you should probably read this in its entirety before mailing anything in. A cover letter will also make the process go smoother. In my cover letter, as was suggested by others, I referenced the following;
                  1. Model number of tool being registered
                  2. Description of tool being registered
                  3. Serial number of tool being registered
                  4. Ridgid assigned ID number of tool being assigned
                  5. eBox login name
                  I went with the above process as well in the past with all my registrations and it has worked well for me. Took a little longer than normal this last time, but still came through without issue.
                  Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. I did the online thing but will still send in all the paperwork too.

Mark

Crap! Remembered the UPC label.....don't have that anymore! The box went into the alley recyle can and is gone! Oh well. hopefully they will understand!
                    Last edited by The Wood Meister; 01-16-2007, 07:32 PM.
                    Congratulations to Mr. "the sky is falling" Al Gore, nominated the new Village Idiot!

Comment

Working...
                    X