New to the forum...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the forum...

Hello to all from a newbie. I just picked up the TS3650, JP0610 and the DP1550 this week and I just finished assembling the 3 tools and they went together without a hitch. I am really impressed with the build quality of all 3 tools when you consider how low they are priced compared to other brand name tools. I went ahead and replaced the blade on the saw with the 50 tooth combi blade from Ridgid, I have the same blade in a 12" version on my miter saw(Dewalt) and I like how it performs. I made a few test cuts tonight and I am really impressed by how quiet the TS is and how clean the cuts were, I used some poplar and hard maple pieces I had laying around. The jointer did a really nice job on the maple block. So far I am very satisfied with my choices and look forward to starting some projects.
    How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Re: New to the forum...

Welcome and glad to hear that you're happy with your recent buys. So, whatcha Angry about Beaver?
    ================================================== ====
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

I'm not the angry one, the beavers are, since now I'll be taking their wood to make stuff ...

Comment

Welcome, Beaver!! Have you ever seen the cartoon Angry Beavers?

Congrats on your recent shop purchases. IMO, those are three of the very best tools Ridgid makes. Enjoy makin sawdust!!! I look forward to hearing about your projects.
        I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Angry Beaver,

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy the forum as much as I have and I look forward to your contributions.

Enjoy the new tools and play safe.

CWS

Comment

Howdy and welcome. Enjoy the tools and grats on them.

Comment

Another welcome to the forum. Don't hesitate to post, I received some pretty good advice from here. Enjoy making dust...
              If at first you don't succeed, try reading the owners manual.

Comment

Welcome aboard. Still a newbie too.

Hector...

Comment

Welcome. What's the first big project with the new tools?
                  Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

Well for starters I have to add more outlets in the garage and do some rewiring before I start any projects, but, I will start with building some workbenches and cabinets once I tackle the wiring upgrades.

Comment

Working...
                    X