• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ridgid saw blades

were can i find more info?
    ________
    marijuana news
    Last edited by RODDY; 01-22-2011, 11:32 AM.

Re: ridgid saw blades

Here's Ridgid's site for them:
    http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/Titanium...ades/index.htm

There's been lots of discussion about them here, too. A quick search using "saw blades" gave me 11 pages!! Maybe a bit too much info. I'm sure you could refine your search a bit more depending on what type of blade you're curious about.
    I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

does any 1 here have 1? and if so how do you like it?
      ________
      Ducati Mach 3

Comment

I have one and I really like it. It cuts smooth and doesn't seem to burn through the cuts.

Comment

The ones in the store are also made by Freud. They arrive in the same package mixed with Freud blades.

I hae a Freud 60T and its been working great for me

Comment

The titanium series is made by Freud to about the same standards as the Diablo and Avanti series AFAIK. My Ridgid 1060 cut nicely, but not quite to same level as my Industrial series Freuds, Infinity, Ridge Carbide, or WWII.

On sale I'd consider the Ridgid blades a good buy. At regular retail, I think you'd be better off stepping up to the Freud Industrial series (prefix "L") for about the same price. You'll get tighter tolerances are more carbide with the upper end blades.

Comment

this might sound not so smart but what are the differences with the blades
              (im kinda new at this)
              ________
              Honda VTX1800N

Comment

Roddy, here is a site you might be interested in, I have boughten from them, decent blades if I do say so myself. They also explain to you the designing of saw blades, what makes a good one, why and what purpose blade you need. Anyhow hope this will help you.
                http://www.justsawblades.com/systimatic/terminology.htm
                Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

They look like they are pretty close to the Diablo range, possibly a little better than the Avanti line. Biggest drawback to the Avanti is they have no anti-vibration or expansion slots. They are loud as hell and tend to wobble and deflect on deep cuts as a result. The Ridgid line does appear to have slotting similar to the Diablo line but not as aggressive as the L series. The hook angle on them looks to be about 15 degree accross most of the line also making it similar to the Diablo/Avanti. That makes them pretty good and more aggressive for underpowered saws but the tradoff is more splintering. They look like a good blade if you can get them for a good price. If you find yourself paying closer to Freud L series prices for them, get the L series instead.

Comment

I replaced the oem blade on my TS as soon as I was finished assembling it. I'm using their 50 tooth combination blade, I like it very much. provides some very smooth cuts. I went with this blade since I'm using their 60 tooth 12" version on my miter saw and again the results are really nice.
                    How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Comment

I am using a Ridgid 90tooth on my 10 mitre saw and love it. I have a 60 on my table saw and 12 in mitre saw and have no complaints with it as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X