X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help pricing a used 3612

I found a used ridgid table saw for sale with a few extras. Was looking for some help with coming up with a price. seller states all equipment is in excellent condition. add states:
    the Ridgid 3612 Table Saw w/ RedLine 36" fence & 4" dust collection port, mobile base, Bench Dog ProMAX cast iron router table wing with Makita 3612B router.
    thanks from a newbie

Re: Need help pricing a used 3612

In good condition, and assuming you can use the router, I'd try to get it for $400. It's worth more IMO, but try getting it for $400.
    I see the table saw without the router setup selling for around $350.
    www.TheWoodCellar.com

Comment

The saw sold for $597 new, the Promax around $300 and the router was another $200. Using the formula that used tools go for around 50% off of new prices that puts you at a figure of around $550. I certainly wouldn't offer that amount up front but if you're really set on this setup, it is a nice one, I'd consider going that high and maybe even higher.

BTW, I didn't add any value for the RedLine fence as I don't feel it adds any value to the saw over the original RIDGID OEM fence but that is just my opinion. The owner will obviously feel different about that point. The only price I could find for the RedLine fence was in Canadian dollars which was $259CDN.

This saw is a pretty nice setup. What it isn't is just a used Ridgid 3612 table saw so keep that in mind. What is the owner asking anyways?
      Last edited by BadgerDave; 02-08-2007, 01:22 PM.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

i am still waiting for a price from the seller. thanks so much for the help, now i have a ballpark figure to go in with.
        crossing my fingers!

Comment

Good luck with your bargaining and be sure to let us know how it came out.
          Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Working...
          X