X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wondering what they are worth?

I no longer need the rails or fence that came with my TS3650 and was wondering what it might be worth to sell them since they are doing nothing but collecting dust in the corner? I used them for about a month and the saw is now 3 months old.

Also what would the Herculift be worth? It was on the saw for about the same amount of time and maybe actually only hit the floor 2 or 3 times total?

Thanks,
    Thanks,
    Paul

Re: Wondering what they are worth?

Sorry,

Wrong spot for this post.
    Thanks,
    Paul

Comment

What are these worth?

I no longer need the rails or fence that came with my TS3650 and was wondering what it might be worth to sell them since they are doing nothing but collecting dust in the corner? I used them for about a month and the saw is now 3 months old.

Also what would the Herculift be worth? It was on the saw for about the same amount of time and maybe actually only hit the floor 2 or 3 times total?

Thanks,
      Paul
      Thanks,
      Paul

Comment

Re: What are these worth?

The Herc-u-Lift probably isn't worth all that much in that it's parts specific to the 3650 and would probably have to be radically modified to fit anything else.

IIRC, I've seen the Ridgid fence and rail system on ebay for around $150.
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

try this link now this link is for just the rails. so double that price for the fence and rails if they are in excelent condition because these are new in box.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ridgid-Rail-Set-...em130079469620
          American by birth. Canadian at heart.

Comment

Re: What are these worth?

try this link now this link is for just the rails. so double that price for the fence and rails if they are in excelent condition because these are new in box.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ridgid-Rail-Set-...1300 79469620
            American by birth. Canadian at heart.

Comment

Has anyone ever tried to put a Herc-U-Lift on a wooden stand that they built thereselves. I was thinking of trying that. I would like to build a stand for my jointer and try to put the lift on it.

Comment

Roughcut
                Would you like to sell lift?
                threefinger

Comment

Typically a good rule of thumb is in the range of 40-60% of the cost of new depending on age and condition.

Sometimes items on Ebay can go for more than you'd think but it all depends on who's bidding...it only takes two eager beavers to drive the price up!

Comment

Thanks for the input. Been tied up for the past week or so.

I called Ridgid parts and a new one is $144.95. So yall gave me an idea as to the price.

Yes I'd be interested in selling it, just pm me with an offer.

Thanks,
                    Thanks,
                    Paul

Comment

Will that fence fit a TS2412?

Comment

Working...
                      X