X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bandsaw and Mobile Base

I'm setting up a Grizzly G0555 Bandsaw for use on a Delta 50-345 Mobile Base. Looking for tips on mounting.

* Should I just sit the saw in the base on its leveling feet?
    * Should I run the saws leveling feet up through the mobile base and use them as anchors?
    * Should I remove the saws leveling feet and use bolts to mount the saw to the base?

Re: Bandsaw and Mobile Base

Originally posted by Hector B View Post
    I'm setting up a Grizzly G0555 Bandsaw for use on a Delta 50-345 Mobile Base. Looking for tips on mounting.

* Should I just sit the saw in the base on its leveling feet?
    * Should I run the saws leveling feet up through the mobile base and use them as anchors?
    * Should I remove the saws leveling feet and use bolts to mount the saw to the base?
    I have that exact same setup. Grizzly/Delta This is what I did.

I bolted only one side to the base(The side of the saw that the single wheel is on.). I used the leveling feet and just ran it through the holes in the base.
    Last edited by MrZ; 02-25-2007, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Re: Bandsaw and Mobile Base

Thanks for the reply Mr.Z. I had the time, so I used all 4 BS leveling feet as mounting bolts throught the Delta mobile base. Sturdy as the rock of Gibralter as they say. I've been so busy at work that I can only devote short lots of time to assembly. I can't wait to run it. Maybe tonight if I finish assembly.
      Hector

Comment

Working...
      X