X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Here

I have been trying to join this forum for a while. For some reason it wouldn't let me. I am fairly new to leisure woodworking (worked for a cabinet company for 7 years). I really wasn't to interested while I was doing it for a living. Now I build tractors so woodworking sounded like fun!! I spent my entire first bonus check (1800 dollars) on ridgid tools. As soon as I get my garage wired I can start building. I like this forum for all the experience and good advise. I am looking forward to conversing with everyone. See ya around, Hartness 53
    I like orange tools!!!!!

Re: New Here

Welcome Hartness53, glad you can join us, and yes you will get very good advice and some wonderful pictures. See you in the forum...
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Welcome aboard Hartness53.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
        If at first you don't succeed, try reading the owners manual.

Comment

Hartness53,

Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. Enjoy the tools, be careful, and keep us informed on how your shop is coming together.

Enjoy,

CWS

Comment

Good bunch here with no ego trips. You will find a world of info and photos in the search function of each forum but nobody seems to get too upset when you can't seem to find something 9he said pointing to himself - LOL). Good luck with your build out. That was fun for me. Be sure that you use plenty of circuits and a couple dedicated ones for heavy draw machines like your dust collector.

Later,
            Chiz
            Later,
            Chiz

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I will look past the fact that you are a Steelers fan. Actually I guess we dont have much of a rivalry anymore anyways.. cuase our Browns are pretty crappy.

PS>. sorry you had trouble registering for the forum. The email verification link is the only way I have found to keep most of the spammers out.

Comment

Welcome aboard and get ready to have fun with your new toys...
                How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Comment

Welcome Hartness, by working in a cabinet shop for 7 years you should have a wealth of experience to share with us.

Woodslayer

Comment

I worked in the finish area mixing custom order colors and spraying finish. Trust me if everyone could have all that equipment we would all be awesome woodworkers!! I am not to good at designing stuff to build but I do love liiking at wood plans. I figure if I build enough stuff that way it will help the learning process.
                    I like orange tools!!!!!

Comment

P.S. I love the Steelers because of the dedication of all the fans and the Pittsburgh area. The Rooney family is also very loyal to the team and all the staff, you don't see that to much anymore. That is also the reason that when I see my first Steeler game in person I want it to be against the Browns in Pittsburgh it is always a great game no matter who is the better team. You can't beat the passion of a true Browns fan! GO STEELERS
                      I like orange tools!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X