Herc u lift casters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herc u lift casters

I AM GLAD I HAVE FOUND THIS FORUM. I RECENTLEY PURCHASED A TS3650 AND I COULDN'T BE MORE PLEASED WITH THE PERFORMANCE. BUT, THE FRONT 2 CASTERS ON THE LIFT WILL NOT ROTATE 360, THEY BOTH HIT THE LEGS THUS MAKING IT A PAIN TO MANUVER IN MY SMALL SHOP. I CALLED RIDGID AND THEY SAID THEY HAVE NEVER HAD THIS PROB. B4 HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANYONE ELSE. THE SAW AND LIFT ARE ASSEMBLED CORRECTLY.

THNX

DRDEADCHEF

W.A.L.S.T.I.B.

Re: Herc u lift casters

DRDEADCHEF, welcome to the group and congrats on your new TS. I just took a quick look at the front casters on my Herc-U-Lift and for the life of me I can't see any way that they could be hitting the TS's legs. I know you said that the lift was assembled correctly but I believe that is where your problem is. Hopefully, a quick review of the assembly instructions in your Owners Manual can solve your dilemma.
    Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    ------- Henry Ford

Comment

my front 2 casters wont turn 360 either.

Comment

I checked mine too and I'm with Badger, can't see how the casters would hit the legs. I know it sounds redundant but you may want to go thru the set up again, as Badger suggested. Let us know what you come up with, especially now with 2 members with the same problem.
        If at first you don't succeed, try reading the owners manual.

Comment

Any chance of taking a picture and posting it? I also looked at mine and I don't see anyway they could hit the legs. I will look again tonight and see if maybe I looked wrong, or perhaps they have changed the design?
          Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

Talked To Ridgid Again Today, They Had Me Measure All The Components. And The News Is They Are The Wrong Size...... Guess They Were Made On A Monday Morning. They Are Sending All Of The Lift Tubes Components To Me And Asked Me To Try The Assembly Again:d Thanks, I Have Nothing Else To Do, With A Broken Ankle Besides Crawl Around On The Floor. Oh I Forgot I Assembled The Whole Saw By Myself With A Broken Ankle, But Not On Pain Meds, Until I Stopped For The Day. I Have Used Ti Several Times Since Assmbly And Love My New Toy!!!

Thanks For All The Posts And I Will Tell U About It When I Get It Reassembled.

Drdeadchef

W.a.l.s.t.i.b.

Comment

Working...
            X