X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tip on RIGID 12 inch Sliding compound Miter Saw

I Just bought a RIGID12 inch Compound sliding miter saw... I also got the Folding cart with it.. When bolting the saw to the table be sure to install the rear bolts with the bolt on top... It states this in the instruction booklet but like most guys i didnt realy follow the instructions... Just thought i would pass the tip on to save someone else the trouble in trying to figure out why the table wouldnt fold......

Re: Tip on RIGID 12 inch Sliding compound Miter Saw

Originally posted by REdneckWood View Post
    ... It states this in the instruction booklet but like most guys i didnt realy follow the instructions...
    Aren't you the guy who shaved off part of his thumb a couple of years ago on a table saw? Sorry but I couldn't resist, the devil made me type that.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

ha ha ha yep... that was me....

Comment

Dont feel too bad about the thumb, I personally know three people who have either lost their whole thumb (1 person) and two who have lost theirs just above the knuckle (2 people).

All three are very good and experienced at what they do.

All of them will tell you that the most dangerous tool in the workshop is a person who gets too comfortable with his tools and become careless.

Regards,

Comment

Exactly biscut.. we are the most dangerous thing in the workshop.. Some one always told me.. The machine is only as smart as the person operating it......

Comment

How do you like the saw? did you look at any others? Bosch or DeWalt? What did you think?

Comment

Working...
            X