X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aftermarket Band Saw Guide Blocks?

I need some help here. I purchased a Ridgid BS 14002 (floor model) several weeks ago and ordered missing parts from RidgidParts. (Gardner in Ohio) The saw was under $200 and the parts are about $30. I also have a herculift ready to build for it.

No telling how long it will take for the insert, various thumb screws and guidel blocks to come in. The tech on the phone told me they had 681 guide blocks back ordered. I CAN cancel the order before it ships. Sounds to me like every floor model sold off in the last few months needs the same parts as mine!?

Anyway, just checked with my local HD and they WILL take it back if I want to forget about this and move on.

Should I return it and move on to something else (Grizzly or new Ridgid) or seek out third parties for guide blocks, thumb screws and inserts?

The last option is to obviously wait for the parts....however long that might take.

Thanks.
    Skip
    Stay well and play well.
    Skip

Just ignore me, it's o.k.

Thanks anyway. I'm abbandoning ship! Goodbye floor model...let the hunt continue for the perfect, affordable 14" bandsaw....
    Stay well and play well.
    Skip

Comment

Working...
    X