X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delta DC Sale

Went into lowes today and saw the Delta 50-760 1.5 Hp DC on sale at 239.00 down from 349 just thought I would help out.

Re: Delta DC Sale

Originally posted by drift393 View Post
    Went into lowes today and saw the Delta 50-760 1.5 Hp DC on sale at 239.00 down from 349 just thought I would help out.
    I went to my local Lowes and did not see it.....where do you live?????
    “Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world.” —Thomas Carlyle

Comment

Just an FYI, this particular DC is now a Non-stock item for Lowe's. I purchased one a month or so ago for $249. As of October 2006, Lowe's stopped stocking this model and has been clearing out any that were left in inventory.

Comment

Ahh that explains it I live in AZ and looks like they are getting rid of them than. Was almost tempted to replace my HF DC with it but money is money.

Comment

Originally posted by drift393 View Post
          Ahh that explains it I live in AZ and looks like they are getting rid of them than. Was almost tempted to replace my HF DC with it but money is money.
          drift393 -
          Do you not like your HB DC? I was looking at it to buy... How about a little review?
          - djb
          sigpic

A Democracy is 2 wolves and 1 sheep voting on what to have for lunch.

Restore the Republic.

Comment

With the HF DC to be honest I like it alot I also got the HF DC connector pack at the same time which was on sale for 39.00 dollars comparing that to the delta and others was laughable as Delta wanted 100.00 with not as many dc ports and blast gates etc. The only complaints I have with the HF model is the current drain and the 30 micron bags but stepping up from a small shop vac I honestly would not even notice that if not from information posted via the web. If you dont have a few dedicated circuits in your shop beware I was getting ready to re-wire my shiop anywho but after hooking this bad boy up you will have to. Still in the process of droping in the sub-panel etc so when I run the DC to the TS I disconnect everything except for lights turn on the DC hope I dont throw the fuse than start the TS after that im good just carefull not to turn the DC off for fear it wont re-start after a few thrown fuses. Also the clamps in the HF DC accessory leave alot to be desired not a big deal as clamps are cheap but dont waste your time putting them on buy new ones. The only reason I was thinking of the Delta model was the lower current draw and well to be honest I hate that damn green color.

Comment

Working...
            X