Just bought a new Ridgid band saw...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought a new Ridgid band saw...

haven't even cut my head off yet. Where in the cathair can I register the warranty online?

Re: Just bought a new Ridgid band saw...

Click on support at top of page, click on warranty on the next page, then click on power tools and your on your way. Hope you'll have good luck w/your band saw...
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Tried that. All it does is bring up a pdf about the warranty. I'm freshley retired so who knows..

Comment

Try support at top, then Product Registration next page, then power tools, then click on power tools again, a list of tools will come up, click on your model saw, then register with them. Be sure to set up an ebox also, click on support above then click on log into to my ebox and go from there, for life time warranty. Takes about 20 weeks now for it to register into your ebox. I bought the table saw TS3650 on Nov. 27th 06 and i'm still not 100% registered for life time. Talked to customer service last week, and they are so backed up, it takes at 20 weeks now. You will be good to go right away, but it won't show it in your ebox for a long time. Send in your card too, w/upc symbol for warranty. I hope this all works out for you, well worth the effort for life time coverage. Do not lose your password, ect. w/my ebox....
        Last edited by garager; 03-11-2007, 08:25 AM.
        Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

One more thing Johnin Tennessee, just above is search, click on that then type in band saw. I think you'll find some of the guys are having problems with their band saws, so this forum should help you if you got any problems with your saw. Good Luck with your new saw and welcome aboard...

Comment

Click here to get to the E-Box and set one up if you have not yet and then register your tool from there.
            Still enjoying all 10 fingers!

Comment

Working...
            X