Compound Angle Gauge TS3650

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compound Angle Gauge TS3650

I've noticed on my TS3650 there's a spot on the table for what I assume to be an angle gauge for compound cuts. Not that there's not an indicator on the front of the saw stand or anything. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew whether Ridgid had any plans for one or if there's one already out there. Just curious.
    Last edited by 9.5 fingers to go; 03-13-2007, 07:10 PM.
    No, the half of the missing finger was not power tool related.

Re: Compound Angle Gauge TS3650

..........?
    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Huh???????????

Comment

Originally posted by 9.5 fingers to go View Post
        I've noticed on my TS3650 there's a spot on the table for what I assume to be an angle gauge for compound cuts. Not that there's not an indicator on the front of the saw stand or anything. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew whether Ridgid had any plans for one or if there's one already out there. Just curious.
        I'm wondering if you're referring to small orange piece ahead of the blade? That's there so you can draw a line from your blade leading edge across that. You then use that line to line up your wood to the blade ahead of the cut. The orange piece will show a pencil line very well.
        I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Yes, that's exactly what I was talking about. Makes sense now. Ha, ha. I thought maybe that was a blank cover that you could remove to install some gauge that would indicate the angle of your bevel cuts. Again, not that there isn't a scale on the front of the saw... Ha, ha. Oh well.
          No, the half of the missing finger was not power tool related.

Comment

Working...
          X