X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading pictures

I'm not the most computer savy person in the world so someone help me with uploading pictures. Everytime I try to upload one it says that my file is too big. What do I need to do to shrink the file/picture?

Re: Uploading pictures

Retake the picture at lower resolution.

Comment

To resize the pictures you already have, use Irfanview. It's free, and relatively simple to work with. You can get it here. Open the picture with Irfanview, in the Image menu is the "resize/resample" option. Select that, then select one of the options (I generally use 640x480). At that point, you can attach the pics to threads here (I think). If not, do some cropping and further refinement. Don't forget to save your newly resized picture with a different name so you preserve your original full-size pic!!!
      I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Thanks Sandy, this is what I needed to know to down size my pictures. If I can do it correctly there will be more Pinewood Derby pictures in the other thread.
        Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Working...
        X