Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good raised panel cutters out there?

I"m in the need for a few new raised panel cutters. Don't need the high dollar ones, just a couple decent ones that will cut well and last a while. Anyone have any suggestions on brands? My local sources have dried up since all the imports have flooded the market. I have a good Bosch but they have since stopped making shaper cutters too.
    I've found some online from Katana and Woodcraft, but never heard of them before. MLCS cutters are too small in diameter.
    I need 5" diameter, 3/4" bore, basic cove face.
    Thanks.

Mark
    Congratulations to Mr. "the sky is falling" Al Gore, nominated the new Village Idiot!

Re: Any good raised panel cutters out there?

This is the one I use and I think I paid $10.00 more than this price is listed, I like Grizzly bits, prices are OK but not cheaply made, go and check it out. This may not be your style you need but I'm sure they will have your profile, if not at amazon, then check out Grizzly website.

http://www.amazon.com/Grizzly-C1419-...218268&sr=1-26
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Re: Any good raised panel cutters out there?

I checked the Grizzly site, man do they have bits! LOL I ended up just parking the doors for a few days and taking my good cutter in for a sharpen. Figured I didn't really need 2 or 3 cutters sitting around. Used my savings to order up a new 2 meter glider and radio. Miss the days of sitting in the park flying my gliders.
      Congratulations to Mr. "the sky is falling" Al Gore, nominated the new Village Idiot!

Comment

Working...
      X