HD Tool Event Warning

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HD Tool Event Warning

Congrats, Puppybeast! I hope your back gets better soon. Putting all those things together isn't going to be an easy task....once you get them to where they go. I know you'll get a lot of enjoyment out of all of them.
    I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Originally posted by puppybeast33 View Post
      Just got back from HD and bought the 2000 worth of tools. The sales associates couldn't have been nicer. Rebate was no problem, instant at the register just like the ad says. Bought the TS3650, 14'' Bandsaw, 13'' Planer, 15'' Drill Press, 6 1/8'' Jointer, and Ryobi Belt/Disc sander. $1600 out the door. I think Va has 5% sales tax. It was quite exciting except I threw out my back trying to lift the drill press on the flatbed.
      Whoa! Nice haul

Have fun Stay safe
      Cheers! - Jim
      -------------
      All truth passes through three stages: First it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Schopenhauer

Comment

Just got an email from Lowes. They have countered with a 15% off power tools sale.

Comment

Well I'm new here to the forums, I've been checking in the last month or so while I was researching the 3650. I made the big purchase last week to take advantage of the tool sale. I walked out with the 3650, the new Dewalt 3knive hd planer, Ridgid Jigsaw, Bosch sawzall, Skill circular saw, Dewalt 18v drill driver, Porter Cable biscuit joiner, 14 Gallon Rigid Shop Vac, enough electrical to wire the shop (a newly constructed 900 sq.ft. shop www.drummondhome.blogspot.com) and three shovels. After all that was rung up, I signed up for the HD charge card for another 10%. The planer has a $60 rebate I sent off for. My total was $1660, minus the $60 I will end up right around $1600 for a grand total savings of $750. The rebate was instant at the register. Look forward to making some sawdust.

Comment

Working...
          X