Router Extension Leaf

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Router Extension Leaf

Just joined and also a new owner of the TS3650 (3 days now). First order of business was to get rid of my router table and add it to the TS. Attached is a couple of photos of how mine turned out. I am a fairly new to wood working and although I understand this is not a perfect job it seems to work and was extremely simple. I used the router table tonight for the first time and loved everything about it. No more dragging out the router table and clamping it down eating up another useful table in the shop. Now it is always ready and very accesibly. Love It.

I having a little difficulty getting the photos to load, if you would like me to email them let me know.
    Last edited by ToolManTim; 02-21-2008, 08:20 PM. Reason: Tried to attache photos that are missing.
    Tool Man Tim

Currently Still Have All 10

Comment

Tim, have you tried again to re-attach your photos?

For the slot on the rails, what size bolts should I be looking for that lock in and still allow the threads to protrude?

Thanks -
      Mike

Comment

Just wax, wax & wax it 2-3 coats non-silicone paste wax, well buffed in between. Let that birch show through!

Comment

beautiful job! should have been a factory offering.

Comment

Working...
          X