X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wood Working People

Hey I was wondering if there are any woodworking people in the Boise Idaho area that belong to this forum? I would love to start a woodworking club or just meet other woodworkers around here.

If you are interested let me know.

Benttwigg

Bentwigg
    Don't know how much you travel, but if youget east a way , I think we can scare up a cup of coffee around here somewhere. I'm not close to you , but the idea of a club sounds interesting.
    Dave

Comment

Dave the same goes to you. By the way your
      handle will go over real well in Idaho.

Thanks,

Dan

Comment

benttwigg,
        I live in Meridian and would be interested in possibly doing a club. I typically do most of my WW in the winter months, just get the itch then. But I do have a few projects to do this summer, the first of which is setting up my new TS3650 I picked up yesterday (that reminds me, I had better fill out the rebate and send it in, where did I put that receipt?!?!?!? )

I just joined this forum, but I think there is a way for you to find my eMail address or a private forum or something, we can talk about getting together.

Mike
        Is this your homework Larry?

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut:
          Bentwigg
          Don't know how much you travel, but if youget east a way , I think we can scare up a cup of coffee around here somewhere. I'm not close to you , but the idea of a club sounds interesting.
          Dave
          Well it's about time some one else from Albert Lea got on a WW forum! Check your e-mail...
          Support Our Troops!
          www.mnpatriotguard.org
          www.patriotguard.org

Comment

There is another good site for locating woodworkers. Try going to www.woodcentral.com and using its message boards. The woodworkers there are also very friendly and full of good advise.

Comment

Working...
            X