X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS2400 Table Saw

I recently picked up a Ridgid TS2400 Table Saw to replace my BT3100. It was a decision between the Ridgid and the Bosch offering and the Ridgid won out. The saw fits the size of my shop. I mounted the saw on an old BT3100 stand, constructed a folding outfed table and mounted the saw on a mobile platform. I am very happy with the saw particularly going from the BT3100 which is fraught with accuracy problems as well as the ability to hold up under long term use. I only had BT3100 for about a year - like having circular saw mounted underneath a table. If anyone wants to arouse the ire of BT3000 owners, just post some negative comments about the saw on the BT300 forum.

Re: TS2400 Table Saw

Not sure what you're point is but I'll but you could also "arouse the ire" of many on this forum if you were to post negative comments about the Ridgid saws.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
      if you were to post negative comments about the Ridgid saws.

do you mean like how bad RIDGID SAWS suck, are junk, nothing but over priced boat ancors as if it was even good enough to even be that good!

lmao ok my work here is done!
      9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by oldslowchevy View Post
        do you mean like how bad RIDGID SAWS suck, are junk, nothing but over priced boat ancors as if it was even good enough to even be that good!

lmao ok my work here is done!
        OSC: You know that a Ridgid saw wouldn't make a good boat anchor. That darn old fence rail would just get in the way, trip you and probably get hung up on the bottom. Of course, it warn't really designed for that, but it does do a pretty good job of makin' li'l boards out of bigguns

Go
        Practicing at practical wood working

Comment

Working...
        X