X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INCRA V27 and 2000 miters

I don't know much about the Incra miters but I found 2 listings on e-bay. 1 is for the V27 miter for $49.99 + $12.99 shipping and the other is listed as 2000/27 so far at $5.50 + $19.60 shipping. Are these good deals? The descriptions say they're both brand new. Thanks...
    If at first you don't succeed, try reading the owners manual.

Re: INCRA V27 and 2000 miters

from what I have seen the second deal is smoking hot but IMHO its a to good to be true deal as usaully this is a 180 plus item. I picked up the 1000SE a few weeks ago and when I enter the sop now I got on one knee and pay homage. Cant comment about the v27 as I think that price has been floating around for a little while. hope that helps Have heard great things about the incra slide system but havent seen it up close and personal yet.

Comment

The V27 retails at $60 and goes on sale periodically for < $50, so I don't see this listing as a great deal.

Amazon recently had it on sale for $40 shipped, which is a great price. It's currently $55 shipped which still isn't bad.

The V27 and 1000SE are great gauges. I believe that the 2000 gets some complaints, but am not certain whether it's that one or the 3000.

Comment

Unless it's a Buy It Now item that 2000 gauge's final bid price will be nowhere near that $5.50 current bid.
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I bought a V27 at Woodcraft recently on-sale for $50. It makes *perfect* miters.

Jack

Comment

Hey, thanks for the info and comments. The V27 expires tonight, think I'll let it go. I have to check the other and see where it is. Maybe I'll bid on it and hope.

Thanks...

Comment

Here's a pretty good deal for the V27 W/24" fence kit.

http://www.hartvilletool.com/product/10775

I think this deal runs untill the end of May. I've also been scoping out various miter gauges, anyone tried the Rockler w/fence?

Actually I just saw a post on Woodnet for the Incra Miter 1000SE W/18" - 31" telescoping fence W/flipstop for $114 - automatic &#37;20 - free shipping = $91.50

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...X0DER&v=glance
              Last edited by Ridgid507; 04-11-2007, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Ridgid,

Thanks for the info. I went and bid on the 1000 and now I'm up to $21.00, still has a couple of days. I'm not really looking for a new miter but if I can get a new one cheap, why not. Later...

Comment

Ridgid, I can't seem to find the 1000SE for the price you quoted. The link that you posted for amazon has it going for quite a bit more. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

RNT

I think it was a limited time sale that's run out. That might be the problem.

Comment

Sorry, the deal is done....

Comment

Well, both sales went by. I did bid on the 1000 and gave up at $31+ shipping. I think it finally went for just over $50+ shipping. Still a good price tho. Maybe next time...

Comment

Working...
                        X