Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Just bought an Incra 1000se Gauge+ Incra Miter Sled for $247. Was it a good... Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought an Incra 1000se Gauge+ Incra Miter Sled for $247. Was it a good...

Just bought a brand new Incra 1000se Gauge+ new Incra Miter Sled for $247 on eBay and wondering if I did a good deal or not.
    Unnecessary to tell that I am DIEING to know what you think.....
    Thanks, Saul

Re: Just bought an Incra 1000se Gauge+ Incra Miter Sled for $247. Was it a good...

That sounds like an ok deal to me. Considering the 1000SE by itself goes for $159 retail, and you got the sled to go with it, I think u did ok.

I have the same setup and it works great! I find myself using the TS now for even smaller cuts where I would've used the BS before. With the Incra sled and mitre gauge, I can cut small little pieces on the TS safely now.

I just made a new box with 8 tiny mitre inserts. I used the Incra + sled to cut all 8 of the little inserts. I actually cut about 12 inserts...

Team that with whatever saw you choose and you'll be happy!
    I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Re: Just bought an Incra 1000se Gauge+ Incra Miter Sled for $247. Was it a good...

Is that the 5000 sled or the new mitre express? I think the mitre express replaced the 5000 but I am not sure. Any ideas on that have been looking at the express and contemplating the differences between the two.

Comment

The good news is that the price was right if they are in like new condition and not damaged in any way. The bad news is that unless Saul ends up with a table saw with a good size cast iron table that has well machined standard size T slots, he won't be able to use them. It is a nice investment no matter what gives with the table saw and in time, I'm hoping he can somehow made room for more machinery.

Comment

That's about what they go for, there is a dealer on Ebay with just the miter express sled for $139 shipped, and there was a deal a few days ago I jumped on through Amazon for the Incra 1000se w/telescoping fence for $91 shipped. Let us know how the sled works out, it looks like a very nice setup.

Comment

Thank you guys! I feel much better now. It is the new Mitre Express. Both of them brand new, boxes never opened.
            Enjoy the weekend. Saul

Comment

Working...
            X