• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got the saw today

hey guys pick up my new 3650 today
    §m€llŸ™

Re: got the saw today

Congratulation. Now comes the fun part, assembly. If you take your time and carefully read the assembly instructions it will go very smoothly. I spent about 6 hours putting my saw together but it was time well spent. This thread should answer a bunch of questions you might have about putting your saw together.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

ok thanks Badger Dave
      I read over that post last night as a prelude to getting the saw
      I will re read it again tomorrow because assembly will start only tomorrow. I had to unpack it in the pick up truck . Nobody around to help me, one brother in law, just got operated on and is bed ridden, the other has a bad cold. So I unpacked it on the back of the truck, and got the little women to help me get the big box, with the main body part still in the sterofoam, off the truck and to the stairs, and managed to side it down the basement stairs slow and easy. Piece of cake
      §m€llŸ™

Comment

Congrats, Smelly!! Enjoy puttin it together...I hope someone can help you turn it right-side up!
        I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

ok update on progress,
          I finished unpacked the pieces last evening, and did an inventory of the pieces. Then assembled the legs, attached them to the saw then put the saw on its feet, before adding the extension plates on each side, the plates will be done on saturday too . This way, the misses, was able to help me get the saw off the table I had set it on . I then assembled the hercu lift the upper and lower parts are assembled and ready to be installed. this will be done on saturday because today I will be too busy with other little spring time jobs that have to be done first, and I start work at 3 pm today so wont be able to do anything this evening

the assembly went well had to do some guessing as to which nuts and bolts to use, but managed to get it right by studing the diagrams carefully .

oh as a side not last sunday I order a ridgid cap it arrived yesterday so used it to help me assemble the saw heheheheh it only took 3 days to get here from the states ( I am in quebec canada) pretty quick ups.
          §m€llŸ™

Comment

Working...
          X