X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• image posting

ok this is it in the basement , unpacked and ready to do inventory, you can just barely see the table extensions under the main body. Lighting was a bit poor.
    Attached Files
    §m€llŸ™

Re: image posting

yup -she's a heavy beast. Make sure you wear work gloves when assembling it to avoid rust marks on teh cast iron (and don't put your coffee on it like i did).

Comment

I have some images of out side in the truck, but they are 1600 x1200 and the file is too large to upload to the forum, is ther a way to change it to small er size ?

§m€llŸ™
      §m€llŸ™

Comment

if you have photoshop just change the image size so that it takes upless space - 75 dpi is all you really need

Comment

If you don't have Photo$hop, Windows Paint has a resize utility. Open the pic in Paint, select Image from the menu, then select Stretch/Skew, then reduce the horizontal and vertical by the same amount (%).

- djb
          sigpic

A Democracy is 2 wolves and 1 sheep voting on what to have for lunch.

Restore the Republic.

Comment

Get yourself the free program, Irfanview. You can resize easily with it. Open the picture with irfanview, go to the Image menu, select Resize/resample. I use 640x480 for most of my pics. They upload fine.
            I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

ok here is the arrival to the bk door
              §m€llŸ™

Comment

oh oh file was still to large
                §m€llŸ™

Comment

Smelly: Go to this site, and resize your photo to 600 pixels. That sould work!

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/

Brian

Comment

change the pixels on the camera.
                    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

yes I changed the pixels on the camera

its down to 800x600
                      §m€llŸ™

Comment

I will reduce mine down to 640 with Irfanview, however my file size will still be to large, so I need to reduce my pictures down to 300, in order for my file size to fit. Also camera pixel setting is at the lowest setting, which I think is 800. So you might have to look at your file size, this might help. Irfanview is so simple to use, maybe this should be a chat room discussion, camera's and pixels and programs.
                        Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Working...
                        X