Parting with my 3612 TS w\ router extention

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parting with my 3612 TS w\ router extention

Saying goodbye to my 3612 TS with homemade router extention and new yankee style fence. and all hardware from rockler, with removeable dust collection box. router mounting plate also included.

Why?
    www.TheWoodCellar.com

Comment

I'm moving to a new area and at this time there is no room to even store it. I was thinking about storing it at a storage place but I dont want the table top to get rusty and storage fees would kill me. I really don't want to sell it because I have not use it that much and from the limited use it got so far, I really love the saw. So I decided to try and find a good home for it.

Comment

Are you be able to ship the pieces? How much would you sell it for? Any pictures?

Blake
        BLAKE@FLATHEADFOOS.COM
        Thanks,<br /><br />W. Blake<br /><br />FLATHEADFOOS.COM

Comment

I wish you were closer. My brother in law borrowed my saw and broke it. So I am in need of a new one.(it's time to upgrade anyway) But I couldn't afford to come get it or have it shipped here.
          Jeff

Comment

Blake

If you click on the "my 3612 TS" in my post at the begining of the thread it will take you to my website where you can look at the pics.

Cuj0HD

If anyone make me a descent offer and really serious about this saw I am willing to meet half way with the shipping cost.

Comment

Working...
            X