X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just about ready to launch.....

well today I finished assembly ,I told ya, OSC, that it would take me awhile. checked out everything, works fines and it runs like a top. Had no problems putting it together, everything was very straight forward. I have to clean up the oil, and wax it. then we wiill try my first cut. probably Saturday evening, this being friday,
    I rergistered the saw online, and have the envelope with a copy of the HD receipt, and the upc code, ready to mail on Monday.
    I will have to open a part of the wall to benefit fully, of the space required for the saw, the footprint it needs to get around it efficiently. No big deal the wall is just that 1/8 by 4x8 paneling wich I have a use for, in another part of the building.

well thats all folks
    §m€llŸ™

Re: just about ready to launch.....

lol happy cutting smelly
    9/11/01, never forget.

Comment

thanks Oldslowchevy, have have to postpone till sunday, for the first cut will be doing a double shift saturday, little women has a sorti
      §m€llŸ™

Comment

Congrats, Smelly!!!
        I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

Where what HUH I don't see nothin as I've heard in other places no picture didn't happen.....

Comment

Working...
          X