X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 3650 User

Just bought a 3650 a week and a half ago. No problem setting it up but it did have a damaged front rail that Ridgid replaced promptly. I've been watching this forum for over a year getting all the info I could before buying. I'm a licensed master plumber/pipefitter for 30+ years and Ridgid dominates the piping tool trades. I have $$$$$$ invested in piping tools so it's almost a given that I would go for the 3650. This forum is very helpfull, ya'll keep up the good posts. I'm getting ready to set up my router extention and got a lot of info from here. Thanks to all for a good forum. Loving my new toy, Johnnyspam

Re: New 3650 User

Johnnyspam, welcome to the forum, a plumber and a woodworker,your in the right forum thats for sure. Looking foreword to anything you post here. Good luck with your table saw and router extension.
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Working...
    X