X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delta Table Saw/Router

I have seen a lot of TS's that you can buy an extention wing that has a place for a router. I have the TS350 10" Delta TS but when I called Delta, the lady said they don't make that wing for any of there TS's. If this is true, and I would hope she would know what they have, then does any one know if a wing from a diff. TS might fit my Delta? It seems this form is pretty good at knowing what parts of one company will fit another. I would rather find a extention thats already set up for a routed than hoping mine could be milled to fit. Any suggestions guy's?

Re: Delta Table Saw/Router

AFAIK, the TS350 has a depth of 22", which is 5" shallower than standard 27" wings from contractor saws, hybrids, and cabinet saws. It's possible, but not likely that a premilled wing that fits a 22" saw is available. The good news is that it's really pretty simple to cut one out of melamine, counter scraps, mdf, etc., and drop in a router plate.

There are laminated router extensions available for a 27" wing that could be cut down to fit too.
    Attached Files

Comment

Mulecab makes them to fit 20, 22, & 27" saws.

http://www.mulecab.com/RouterTable/M...uterTable.html

---------------
      Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
      ---------------
      “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
      ---------
      "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
      ---------
      sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
        Mulecab makes them to fit 20, 22, & 27" saws.

http://www.mulecab.com/RouterTable/M...uterTable.html
        Didn't you hear me?! I said:
        It's possible, but not likely that a premilled wing that fits a 22" saw is available.
        Very happy to stand corrected!

Comment

Thank you Hewood and Bob. D, I will look into them ideas. I sure do like the photos of the wings. Did you make those are those bought? If you make them, what did you use to connect the wings to the table? Being able to eliminate my router table would give me more room in the shop. Thanks gentlemen.

Comment

I made both of those shown in my earlier post. I mounted angle brackets on the first one and just set the RT on top of them. I used existing holes in the rails to mount the 2nd one. There's nearly an infinite number of ways to do it.

Comment

Delta Table Saw/Router

I too have a Delta TS350 and was wondering if you were succesful in finding a router table that would attach to its 22" wide top. If so, could you share your results?

Adam

Comment

Adam, see the #3 post above from Bob D in this thread. In it, he has a link that will direct you to Mule Cab, a company that offers one.
                Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Working...
                X