Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, Charlie!!! That's very nice. Can you provide information on which edition of the Mag the plans would be in?

I love my jointer, although I haven't yet had to change the blades. I guess I've passed all of perhaps 12 board feet of 2x4 through it in the process of making some wine glass racks. I've been very happy with the results so far. Here's the racks I made (yet to be final sanded and painted):

Hope the picture isn't too big!

As this is my first ever project done by myself, I'm rather pleased with it. It's just made from a couple 2x4's (there was some waste as I was coming up with the process). It's a great project for a beginner, and was something that utilized just about everything in the shop. For added strength, I'll be putting on a board over the top between the two stringers. It'll be held on the wall with screws through the back stringer into studs.
    I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

The mobile tool base plans are in issue 100, Nov. 1997. I think I saw them repeated in the latest Wood Mag. compilation of projects that is on the newstand now. I may be wrong as I just glanced thru it.

Comment

Working...
      X