Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid Ts3650 - Sale Anytime ????

Does this saw ever go on sale?

Re: Ridgid Ts3650 - Sale Anytime ????

The 3650's price usually flip flops between $549 and $599. One way of getting a better price is when the saw is at $549 and HD is also running a promo for 10% off if you sign up for a HD credit card. Already have a HD credit card? Then, go to the HD website and sign up for a 10% Moving Coupon.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

About 2 months ago HD lowered the price of the 3650 from $549 to $499. They did this on the last day of the spring tool sale. I have not looked recently. You can easily get a 10% off coupon from HD by going to their website and filling out the form for their "Just Moved" offer or 10% off when you make your purchase with a new HD credit card account.
      Last edited by VegasGuy; 06-20-2007, 01:15 PM. Reason: Additional info

Comment

I bought mine about a month and a half ago for $499. I went to apply for an HD credit card but they said the 10% off for signing up was currently not available, as they had no payments for 12 months.

Not all bad, though. I love my Ridgid saw, but after they didn't lift a figure to help me get the saw in my van I won't spend another dime at HD ever again.

Anyway, I spent many months looking for a saw and never saw this saw below $499.

Comment

I bought my new TS3650 on 05/21/07. That is one month ago tomorrow. They were on sale for $499, at that time. It was one week before Memorial Day when Veterans usually get a 10% discount. I asked if the sale would last another week, giving me an additional 10% off, and without my asking, they offered me an additional $50 dollars off. Final price before taxes $449.00. I was on a mini vacation at the time, and only had my car. I wrote a check and was issued a "will call merchandise pick-up" slip, and picked it up the next day with my pickup truck. They loaded it in my truck without hesitation, and I was on my way within the hour. Total price including taxes: $484.92.

Next date for a Veterans 10% discount: July fourth.

MY advice: Ask for a $50 discount, as the person in charge at the time informed me that they were authorized to discount that item in the amount of $50. I immediately told him that I would take him up on that - he made two in-store phone calls, and I had the discount. Just too easy.

Two weeks is not a long time to wait for you veterans. Go for it!!

Good luck,

Mick

Comment

Saw it yesterday at the BORG here in Hotlanta for $499.00

Comment

Where on the HD website can you find the 10% "Just Moved" discount?

Comment

Originally posted by gruversm View Post
                Where on the HD website can you find the 10% "Just Moved" discount?
                When I filled out the form I remember it being pretty easy to find on the HD site. Today I cannot find it. I wonder if they stopped the moving coupon? It seems they have.

Comment

I actually bought a Bosch 40-0009 yesterday on Amazon, $309.59 plus $99.00 shipping, I got the rear extension for $24.99 and free shipping.

Comment

I saw it at the woodshow up here at the Ridgid booth for $311 brand new ones.So maybe get a hold of ridgid and see when I wood show is in your area or they may be running this deal somewhere else. The planer was way cheap also.Something like 201.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodywoodchuck View Post
                      I saw it at the woodshow up here at the Ridgid booth for $311 brand new ones.So maybe get a hold of ridgid and see when I wood show is in your area or they may be running this deal somewhere else. The planer was way cheap also.Something like 201.
                      Woodywoodchuck
                      The Ridgid's being sold at the Woodshow are factory refrubished saws. In effect they are brand new but they are still refrubs.
                      Rev Ed

Comment

Working...
                      X