X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "New" TS3650

New to me anyway. I happened upon a TS3650 for sale and ended up getting it for $200. The guy was moving and needed to unload it. Outside of a few missing bolts and some surface rust on the top (about 10%) it looks to be in good shape. I got it home about 10:00 last night, so haven't had a chance to do much of anything with or about it. But, here's my question: Does the baseline TS3650 come with a table extension on the right side or do the fence rails just hang out about a foot from the main table edge?

I'll give it a good once-over this weekend and if it works out, I'll get rid of my existing saw (B&D - smaller, less power, noisier).

Re: "New" TS3650

It does have an extension table to the right of the main table, but with a 36" rip capacity, there is some overhang of the fence rails. So you should see the rails to the right with no table in between. There should be a metal pole near the end to properly space the rails on the open side.

(See attached picture.)

$200??? Nice score.
    Attached Files

Comment

Wow -- Lucky you!!

As for the wings, there should be one for each side, and the rails on the right side do indeed stick out past the right wing.

T-9 should get that rust off for ya. Congrats on your find!

Comment

The 3650 has two cast iron wings, one on each side, but no laminated extension table as a stock feature. They pretty easy to make though...I usually stuff a router into them as long as they're there!
        Attached Files

Comment

Wow, I never get good deals. Get the T9 kit. Sears has it for $20 or $25. Works great. One converts the rust & the other bottle protects the metal.

Comment

Working...
          X