X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• outfeed table

I am wondering if anyone has built an outfeed table for their TS2424? I am toying with a few ideas, but wanted to see if anyone else has made one?

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Jamie

Jamie, Yup I built one a few years ago and am still getting great service out of it. It was from a plan in, I think, WOOD magazine and the neat thing was that the saw they used to put it on was a TS2424. The table has only a single leg in centre but it is amazingly stable.

I'll try and find my copy if you want, or you could go on their website and search. It's a good plan.

Cheers Ivor

Comment

http://store.yahoo.com/woodstore/tabouttab.html

I think this it
      Every project I start is a gamble.

Comment

Ivor,

Does the outfeed table add much to the depth of the table when stored? Also, how does it fold down with the motor protruding out the rear of the saw?
        Brad Hatchett<br />brad@hatchettfamily.net

Comment

Jamie,

I just finished one for my TS2424. It works great. Send me an email at terry.jennings@netscape.net and I'll forward you pictures of it along with dust blocker I built.

Regards,

Terry

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Terry in FL:
            Jamie,

I just finished one for my TS2424. It works great. Send me an email at terry.jennings@netscape.net and I'll forward you pictures of it along with dust blocker I built.

Regards,

Terry
            <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Terry,

AOL bounced your e-mail address. Can you send me pics of the outfeed to rritch@gte.net? I have been considering these plans, and would like to see how it comes out.

TIA
            -Rob<br /> <a href=\"http://home.comcast.net/~robritch/\" target=\"_blank\">http://home.comcast.net/~robritch/</a> <br />Damn, I hit the wrong nail again. Ouch that hurts

Comment

Terry,

Thanks for the offer on the pictures for the outfeed table. When I tried to send you an e-mail, Earthlink bounced your e-mail address back to me also. Would you mind sending some pictures to my Earthlink account....jtself@earthlink.net? I really appreciate the offer.

Best regards,
              Jamie

Comment

Same here on e-mail issue. Would like to also see pics.

Thanks,
                Wood Dog

Comment

I send you all the pictures - let me know if you didn't receive.... I think I got confirmation from Wood Dog?

Comment

Terry,

Yes, I did send you a confirmation. Looks like a great job with the table.

Thanks again,
                    Wood Dog

Comment

Working...
                    X