new drill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new drill

Just received my new Milwaukee 1/2" drill and couldn't be happier. This drill is what I have been needing for a while. The picnic tables I have been building will be alot easier to build now due to my having a stronger electric drill. My Makita cordless has done a great job drilling and boring holes in the 2x6's but it drains the batteries boring the holes. This is just an early christmas gift to myself.

Congrats on the new tool! The only battery powered drill I ever had, I gave away. I believe it was a 12V. I have 2 - 1/2" portable drills, a corded electric and a pneumatic. These seem to provide more torque that the battery powered ones, although I've never owned one with the more powerful batteries available today.

Bob R

Comment

You made an excellent choice when you bought that Milwaukee drill. Granted, I don't use mine on a daily basis but after 25+ years mine has yet to show any signs of getting tired.
      Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian."
      ------- Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
      X