X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodworker club

Is anyone here a member of the Woodworker bookclub I seen the ad in a Popular Woodworking mag. I should maybe have asked here first but I went ahead and joined. Has anyone had any experience with this they could share with me.
    I like orange tools!!!!!

Re: Woodworker club

I've been thru the WWer's Bookclub 4x with no issues. ~ $5 per book is pretty nice compared to $20-$25 at Woodcraft for the same books. I found their CS to be great, and the values are excellent if you just meet the minimum obligation and get out w/o buying anything extra. The trick is to remember to return the cards on time.

Comment

Sssswwwweeeeettttttt
      I like orange tools!!!!!

Comment

I have been a member for several years and enjoy it greatly. Just remember to return the card or use the web if you do not want the monthly selection. I had one book that was put together wrong and missing a couple of pages, when I contacted customer service about the issue they simply sent a new book. No questions asked, no fuss, no problem, just great service.

Comment

Been a member of the WWBC for years and have had only positive experiences. Probably the most important point I can make is that the vast majority of their books are written by well known and respected authors.
          Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I've been a member for a couple of years now. No problem whatsoever in meeting the original obligation and the books are first class with pretty competitive prices. I've picked up four of the Taunton Press "Illustrated" series and unlike some book clubs, the WWBC offers full publisher's editions, not BC specials.

I've never had any issues and have always found the staff to be very friendly.

For you folks concerned about filling in the card and returning it on time, once you meet the initial obligation, you can opt to have your account setup to automatically NOT send any books unless you specifically order. That way, I don't concern myself with be tardy at returning the cards.

I hope this helps,

CWS

Comment

If you register with them on line they will send you a email when the new selection is out. You can preview the book and order it or decline it. To decline, just hit don't send and they will send you a confirmation email that you declined it. This works out better for me since the Book Club mail got thrown out as junk mail a couple of times and I wound up getting books I did not want. If this happens, just take it back to the post office and they will return it at no cost to you, as long as you did not open it.

Comment

Working...
              X