X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you haven't lately.....

...I'd check out www.ridgidwoodworking.com. I think you may find something intersesting...

Jake

So what price range are we looking at Jake?
    Support Our Troops!
    www.mnpatriotguard.org
    www.patriotguard.org

Comment

Are you talking about the air mover or did I miss something new besides that and the shipping charge (which is great BTW)?
      Kelly C. Hanna<br /><a href=\"http://www.hannawoodworks.com\" target=\"_blank\">Hanna Woodworks</a>

Comment

Kelly, I think he's talking about the 12" SCMS.

Comment

Does it have laser sighting like the new Delta and the up-coming Porter Cable?

Michael

Comment

I didn't see a SCMS just a CMS. Did I miss something?

gator

Comment

gator,
              If you click the link you should get a little pop-up window. 12" SCMS.

Comment

OK, SDCMS - Sliding Dual Compound Miter Saw. What is dual?

Bucko

Comment

Price is will be approximately $600.

The dual refers to dual bevel. The saw will bevel to the left and to the right.

There will be more details available in about a week.

Jake

Comment

Ok - Now I see it. I have Pop-Up Stopper Software because I hate pop-ups unless I know there's one I have to look at such as ordering from an internet site.

This might be an interesting comment for Jake to pass on to the website/marketing people. There is a lot of us out here that use the pop-up stopper software.

gator

Comment

Very interesting Jake and great timing...

I am kicking around either buying a sliding compound miter saw or a radial arm saw...

I will look forward to it hitting the stores... I plan to make my decision and purchase in the next 3 months or so... [img]smile.gif[/img]
                      Regards,<br /><br />Big Johnson<br /><br />Pictures: <a href=\"http://www.woodworkersweb.com/modules.php?set_albumName=albuv85&op=modload&name= gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.woodworkersweb.com/modules.php?set_albumName=albuv85&op=modload&name= gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php</a>

Comment

I was just asking about this saw two weeks ago (and as far back as a month ago when it was mentioned the first time)...sad that no one could tell me to wait a bit longer for the roll out of this new saw. I even said that I would have much rather had a Ridgid.

Guess I'll go try and have a look at it...
                        Kelly C. Hanna<br /><a href=\"http://www.hannawoodworks.com\" target=\"_blank\">Hanna Woodworks</a>

Comment

OK, I give up....the SCMS is not to be found on the Ridgid site by either browser on my computer...can anyone tell me where the link is(exactly what does it say) or send it to me at woodcat@ev1.net?

I do not run any pop-up stopper, still see no link to any windows other than the ones that have been there since the new site was launched.

[ 12-16-2002, 11:07 PM: Message edited by: KellyC ]

Comment

Jake,

Would you PLEASE tell us more about the saw now....am forced to buy one ASAP for X-Mas. Would like to know if I should wait or not. Would truly like to know if it has laser line or upfront controls. Seems only fair...you would share this NOW with loyal RIDGID customers. Thank you for your response...I look forward to it. Perhaps you could also evaluate and explain how this saw differs from DeWalt SCMS,,,again, thank you!!

Comment

Kelly -

There is no link to the ad. It is strictly a pop-up window when you first go to Jake's link. Because I do run Pop-Up Stopper software, I didn't get it until I turned the software off. Could it be that one of your operating programs has a pop-up stopper embedded and you have it turned on through the preferences for that program?

gator

Comment

Working...
                              X