X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magazines References

There have been several inquires lately about table saw workstations, router extensions and alignment of fences and blades. I was looking through some of my old woodworking magazines and noted some interesting articles. Shopnotes, issue #50 contains a great article on workstations and router extensions. Back issues can be ordered at www.shopnotes.com. For a simpler table saw workstation see Workbench#269 www.workbenchmagazine.com and for tool alignments see American Woodwoker #112, www.americanwoodwoker.com January 2005. Hopefully these issues will assist some one in need.

Jim Hamilton

Re: Magazines References

Great info Jim, I'm sure somebody will be happy that you posted these. Hopefully this thread doesn't disappear before they get a chance to see what you posted for them.
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Re: Magazines References

Just for reference, Wood Magazine is now offering back issues by the year on CD

Comment

Working...
      X